We design, patent and manufacture new advanced materials
3D materials are few and have limited properties and usage.
The materials for 3D printing currently available on the market are mainly standard polymeric materials suitable for prototyping. We work on the development of new materials with high performances to allow industrial adoption of 3D printing.
We develop new advanced resins
MAT3D develops composite polymeric materials for 3D printing with improved thermo-mechanical and functional properties.
WE ARE DEVELOPING
- resins suitable for metal replacement;
- resins with electrical properties;
- resins with magnetic properties;
- resins with antibacterial properties;
- resins with high thermo-mechanical properties.