High quality polymer materials
Mat3D products are polymer-based nanocomposites for additive manufacturing technologies. MAT3D offers standard materials, suitable for example for prototyping, and innovative polymeric composite materials, in which the incorporation of nano-fillers gives new functional properties to the material and leads to an improvement of the thermo-mechanical properties.
Customer-driven materials with tailor-made properties are currently under development in collaboration with final customers.
Photo-curable formulations for stereolithography (SLA) and Digital Light Processing (DLP):
- 3D PLUS: rigid material
- 3D FLEX: flexible material
- 3D CAST: castable material
All these formulations are available in different colours.
MAT3D is currently developing nanocomposite photo-curable formulations filled with nanoparticles in order to obtain high performances materials.
- Resins with high thermo-mechanical properties
- Resins with enhanced electrical conductivity
- Resins with antibacterial properties
Thermoplastic filaments for Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM) 3D-printing technologies.
- Materials: ABS/PLA/PET/CARBON/TPU/PA
- Diameters: 1.75 mm e 2.85 mm.
- All filaments are available in different colours.
MAT3D is currently developing new polymeric filaments with high performances:
- Composite polymeric filaments with nano-fillers (ex. graphene, carbon nanotubes) added with the aim to obtain materials with electrical conductivity and enhanced thermo-mechanical properties.